Here is the recipe. Good luck!
- 800 grams of cold rice
- 3 chicken eggs, shaken off
- 100 cc of sesame oil
- 150 grams of grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of sweet soy sauce
How to make:
- Saute grated ginger until fragrant.
- Pour sesame oil, mix well.
- Add rice, mix well.
- Add salt and soy sauce.
- Add chicken eggs that have been shaken off.
- Mix well until the spices are absorbed.
Anyway, I got this recipe from my friend that manage this website: rekomendasiterbaik.id
I hope you can enjoy this recipe, thank you!