Great great stuffed burger. Make it on the grill or in the oven. Fill it with feta, tomato and peppers. Serve with lemon.
- ½ kg minced beef
- ½ kg minced pork
- ½ bunch parsley
- 400 g breadcrumbs (retted and well stimmeni)
- 2 large onions
- 2 – 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp tablespoon vinegar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of coffee oil
- salt and pepper
- 250 lines Feta liommeni to table
- 1 - 2 tomatoes cut into cubes
- 2 - 3 horn peppers cut into cubes
- pinch of oregano
- Baking paper (wax paper) for wrapping
- In a pan add the minced meat, the stimmeni kernels, onion, parsley and chopped garlic, egg, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Surrounding our little hands and knead the material to be consolidated into ball.
- Let the mixture in the refrigerator for ½ hour or more.
- Until the mixture cool a bit and standing
- In a bowl, rub the cheese with fork and add the oregano, tomato and pepper cut into cubes.
- We prepare our burgers as follows:
- Take a large sheet of baking paper (wax paper), 50x50 and put more of an amount equal to the minced handful of us here today. Mold with our hands wet, minced as yeast and open to the size of a dish of paste. We put stuffing in the center and fold the paper from one end to another, forming a Calzone.
- We stand little hand over it to stick two parts, open the paper, embellish with fingers tips and the burgers are ready to cook.
- We continue in the same way as the other.
- In the case of coals, it is simple.
- In the event that will bake in the oven, put the meatballs in a 4 per strommena pans with non-stick paper and bake at 160 °C for 45 minutes to grill and air.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.