This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Decker Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1999.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 14½ ounce box graham crackers
- 2 small packages French vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 container chocolate fudge frosting
- Mix together both boxes of pudding with milk until stiff then fold in whipped topping.
- Put down one layer of graham crackers to cover bottom of rectangular cake pan.
- Spread with ½ of pudding then a layer of graham crackers then pudding then graham crackers.
- Cover top layer of graham crackers with frosting.
- Refrigerate 24 hours before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.