Makes 4 servings.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 pound teriyaki seasoned turkey breast chops cut into 1/4-inch thick strips
- 2 cups (8-ounces) broccoli slaw mixture
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add turkey; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until turkey is browned.
- Add broccoli slaw mixture, teriyaki sauce and water.
- Reduce heat to medium, cover and simmer 3 to 5 minutes until broccoli is tender.
- Stir in rice; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes until combined and thoroughly heated. Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.