Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Makes 4 Servings
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 can (10¾ oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1½ cups water
- ¼ tsp each paprika and pepper
- 2 cups minute white rice, uncooked 
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook until browned.
- Remove chicken.
- Add soup, water, paprika and pepper.
- Heat to a boil.
- Stir in rice and broccoli.
- Top with chicken.
- Season chicken with additional paprika and pepper.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until done.
== Notes == How does one comment? If this works I'm adding by answering question never answered from 2010. It says remove chicken then add other ingredients so it's the same pan though size is not indicated. Also, you do not remove water from rice. Rice absorbs the water (?). I'm assuming you've not cooked rice before. It's OK. I know people who do not cook so. ...
- For a creamier dish, use 1½ cups rice.