Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 8 hungry people.
- 3 slices of bacon (make 'em nice and fatty)
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 quart tomatoes
- pinch of salt
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- sliced carrots
- cooked rice
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and fry until crisp.
- Now add the onion and hamburger meat.
- Cook until the onion is golden and the meat is brown.
- Add the beans and tomatoes.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- You can now add the carrots or rice, or both, for variety.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.