Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- rib eye, sirloin, or t-bone steak (1½ inch thick)
- olive oil
- salt, pepper to taste
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ cup half and half
- You'll want to marinate the steak in several tablespoons of olive oil which has been seasoned with salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce for a least 3 hours.
- Sear the meat on one side and then the other side.
- Then broil.
- Cook your mushrooms in butter which has been seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Make sure to stir the mushrooms often.
- Add the cream (half and half) to mushroom mixture, stirring well.
- When your steak is cooked to your liking, put it on a serving platter and cover with mushrooms and cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.