This is an easy to make dessert that calls for good things like nuts, apples, raisins and chocolate.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 tart apples, uniform in size and shape
- ¾ cup chopped nuts and raisins
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- lukewarm water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 square unsweetened chocolate, melted
- Wash and core the apples.
- Put them in an over to table baking dish and cover with cold water.
- Bake slowly at 250 °F until tender.
- Do not let them lose their shape.
- Fill the center of each apple with chopped nuts and raisins and when the apples are done and cool, cover them with a frosting made from powdered sugar and a little lukewarm water along with vanilla.
- When cold and firm, coat the apples with the melted chocolate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.