Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 slices of bread
- orange or any flavor marmalade
- 3 cups milk, scalded
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Butter the bread and spread each piece with marmalade.
- Cut bread into finger lengths and place in a baking dish.
- Beat eggs and sugar together until well blended.
- Add the salt and mix pout this mixture over the bread and set the baking dish in a pan of hot water.
- I always fill my broiler pan with hot water).
- Bake at 350 °F until firm in the center.
- Serve half warm, or cold, with or without cream.
- This is an easy recipe that calls for things you will have in the house.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.