Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group Source: Look Who's Cooking in Laguna Beach
- 1 head lettuce, chopped in small bite sized pieces
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 pkg. frozen peas, defrosted but not cooked (10 oz)
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts (6 oz)
- 1 Bermuda onion, sliced thin in rings
- Parmesan cheese
- crisp bacon, crumbled
- 1 hard boiled egg, finely chopped
- Place in layers in salad bowl lettuce, celery, peas, water chestnuts, and Bermuda onion.
- Prepare dressing.
- Scraped dressing over top and be sure it covers so no air can get in! then sprinkle with cheese, bacon and egg.
- Place in refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Any combination of vegetables can be used, but always use celery and water chestnuts.
- Mix sour cream with mayonnaise.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.