- 2 tbsp margarine
- 1¾ cup cooked carrots
- 6 tbsp cashew butter
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped cashews
- ¼ cup sliced or chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp curry powder
- While the carrots are cooking in a pan, put 6 tbsps of cashews in a food processor and process into butter.
- Sauté onion and garlic (until limp), over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Put curry powder and cook for a few more seconds.
- Process all the ingredients except the chopped cashews in the food processor.
- Now add salt to taste. Add chopped cashews.
- Keep chilled and bring to room temperature before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.