This easy recipe keeps the pork from drying out. Use it for pulled pork in rolls or over buns. Put it in a tortilla or pita bread. Or serve it with mashed potatoes. Any way you serve it, it's good and easy.
- Lill Hawkins, http://lillslist.com 03:16, September 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Medium pork roast or spareribs to fill crockpot at least halfway
- Medium jar of salsa (hot, medium or mild to taste)
- One to four onions, peeled and quartered
- Put onions on the bottom of the crockpot, then the roast on top of them.
- Pour the salsa over everything and cook on low for 4 – 6 hours until pork is cooked and onions are tender.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.