Contributed by Jenn b Aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 2 – 3
Dry Ingredients Edit
- 1 cup unbleached organic white flour
- ¼ cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 tbsp natural cane sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- cinnamon, to taste
Liquid Ingredients Edit
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- ½ cup water
- ¾ cup soy milk
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup frozen blueberries or other frozen small-size fruit (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl,combine liquid ingredients and add to the dry, mixing well.
- Prepare a griddle to medium-high heat.
- Using ¼ cup batter for each pancake, cook on one side until bubbly, turn and cook on the other until done.
- Serve with Vegan Butter and maple syrup.
Nutrition information Edit
Per Serving (8 oz Wt.):
- 270 calories (90 from fat) | 10g total fat | 1g saturated fat | 6g protein | 40g total carbohydrate (3g dietary fiber, 6g sugar) | 0 mg cholesterol | 340 mg sodium
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.