Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 box brownie mix
- Eggs (amount according to box directions)
- Oil (amount according to box directions)
- 1 13-ounce bag 3 Musketeer Miniature candy
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Line the muffin pan with the paper liners.
- Make the brownie mix according to the directions.
- Spoon a little of the brownie mixture into each cup, then place unwrapped a 3 Musketeer on top of the mixture.
- Spoon additional brownie mixture into each cup, covering the miniatures.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 20 minutes.
Contributed by:[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.