- 1 cup warm skim milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1½ teaspoons active dry yeast
- ½ teaspoon instant minced garlic
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- ¼ cup chopped green peppers
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 cups finely chopped carrots
- ½ lb chopped Swiss chard (or spinach)
- 1 cup low-fat American cheese
- Place first 8 ingredients in bread maker and select dough setting.
- When dough is ready divide in half and roll one half into 12" circle and the other half into a 10" circle.
- Put 12" circle in bottom and up sides of a 10" round pan.
- Combine Onion,green pepper, zucchini, carrots, and Swiss chard and spread over dough.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover with 10" circle of dough. Pinch top and bottom crust together.
- Bake at 400 °F for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve topped with warm pizza sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.