Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes (1) 32 ounce drink or (2) 16 ounce drinks.
- 2 cups cold club soda
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon + ⅛ teaspoon cherry flavored unsweetened Kool-Aid mix
- ½ teaspoon cherry extract
- 2½ cups crushed ice
- Pour 1 cup of the club soda into a blender.
- Add the sugar, Kool-Aid mix, and cherry extract.
- Blend this until all of the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the crushed ice and blend on high speed until the drink is a slushy, smooth consistency, with no remaining chunks of ice.
- Add the remaining club soda and blend briefly until mixed.
- You may have to stop the blender and use a long spoon to stir up the contents.
- If necessary, put the blender into your freezer for ½ hour.
- This will help thicken it up.
- After ½ hour remove blender from freezer and, again, blend briefly to mix.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.