Recipe by Arleen Kaptur. See her article on Perk-up Sauces and Marinades;
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- ½ cup canola oil
- ½ cup white wine
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh snipped parsley
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp bottled hot pepper sauce
- Combine ingredients.
- Use on fish, chicken or kabob-cubes.
- Place entree in plastic bag, cover with marinade, and tie close.
- Refrigerate at least 5 hours.
- Remove meat or fish and discard marinade.
- Grill and enjoy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.