Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 cup diced fresh mango
- ½ cup orange juice -- chilled
- 3 tbsp clear honey
- 2 cups rich milk -- chilled
- 1 pinch garden rose petals, optional
- Combine mango, orange juice and sweetener in food processor.
- Blend for 1½ minutes.
- Pour milk into processor and process till it has expanded and become frothy.
- Add the mango puree.
- Process for about 1 minute.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
- Garnish with the rose petals if so desired.
- Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.