Description[edit | edit source]
This recipe has been adapted from a very old Sifto salt recipe booklet. It is absolutely the best Guacamole I've ever had!!
- Original recipe
- Makes about 1½ cups
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 2 canned jalapeño peppers, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh coriander leaves (or 1½ tsps dried or ½ tsp ground per 2 avocados)
- 2 ripe California avocados, coarsely mashed
- 1 tomato peeled, seeded and chopped
- sift salt to taste
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
Directions[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.