In Romanian: Serbet de flori de salcim
- Clean the acacia flowers as for Rose preserves and set to boil with 1 qt/1 l of water.
- After a couple of minutes of boiling, remove from heat, cover, let cool off, then strain through Cheese cloth.
- Set the strained liquid to boil with the Sugar (preferably lump Sugar), at low heat to start with and after removing all foam, at medium heat.
- Wipe the inner walls of the pot with a clean, wet cloth and let boil until thickened.
- When tepid, beat the mixture, adding the lemon juice gradually, at the end.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.