Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 1½ cups orange juice
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup orange marmalade
- 3 thick, whole, boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 cup rice
- ½ cup flaked coconut
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, heat orange juice, raisins and marmalade until marmalade melts.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, and rice; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in pressure cooker and add chicken chunks.
- Lightly brown.
- Pour in orange juice mixture.
- Lock lid and bring to full pressure.
- Adjust heat, maintaining pressure, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Quick-release pressure.
- Stir in coconut and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.