- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cake flour
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 10 oz. butter OR margarine
- 2.5 cups Sugar
- 4 eggs
- 8 MASHED bananas
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- In a 2 quart bowl: Sift: 4 cups all-purpose flour, 1/4 cup cake flour, 4 tsp. baking powder, 1 tsp. salt, 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- In a 3-quart bowl: cream: 10 oz. butter OR margarine with 2 cups Sugar.
- Blend in 4 eggs lightly beaten.
- Fold the dry ingredients above alternately with: 8 MASHED bananas and 1/2 cup peanuts, coarsely chopped.
- Bake in a greased 9 x 12-inch baking pan at 350' for 30 minutes.
- Test with a toothpick. When toothpick comes out dry, cake is done.
- Combine: 1/2 cup Sugar with 1 tsp. cinnamon.
- Sprinkle cake with cinnamon mixture as cake comes out of the oven.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.