- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 pound chopped shrimp
- 2 scallions chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper chopped
- 1 small onions chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 scotch bonnet or hot pepper
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Combine green pepper, scallions, onions, scotch bonnet, in bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients except water and mix thoroughly. Beat mixture until is smooth.
- Drop by spoonfuls into hot oil and fry until both sides are brown in a pan or deep fryer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.