Description[edit | edit source]
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 250 g mutton
- 1½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 15 g mustard seeds
- 10 g onion seeds
- 15 g fenugreek seeds
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp dry mango powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 75 g oil
- 2 lemons
- salt to taste
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Heat oil in a pan, add mutton pieces, salt, ginger-garlic paste and cook until all the water evaporates.
- Take half of mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds, blend them to a fine powder, and add to the mutton pieces.
- Also add dry mango powder, garam masala to the pieces and remove from heat.
- Heat little oil in another pan, fry remaining fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds, onion seeds and ½ tsp chili powder.
- Add this to the above mutton pieces.
- Add lemon juice to the pieces to increase the flavor.
- Serve with plain rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.