Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 4 cups sliced apple
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ⅓ cups flour
- ¾ cups oats
- ⅓ cups brown sugar
- ¼ cups margarine
- Arrange apples in greased 9" square baking dish.
- Sprinkle with sugar, water, and lemon juice.
- Blend flour, oats, and brown sugar.
- Mix in margarine until mixture resembles coarse oatmeal.
- Sprinkle mixture over fruit.
- Bake at 375 °F for 35 minutes or until fruit is tender.
- Serve with Rice Dream "ice cream".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.