Lentils with lemon juice
- 1½ lbs black lentils, about 3 cups
- 2 peeled, chopped potatoes
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 6 crushed garlic cloves
- ¼ cup chopped coriander
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- dashes of salt and pepper
- Boil lentils in water for 15 minutes.
- Add over the potatoes and continue cooking till lentils are tender.
- Fry garlic, coriander with tablespoon olive oil till slightly tender.
- Mix flour with little water. Add to Lentils with the garlic mixture.
- Cook 30 minutes on medium heat.
- Before serving add lemon juice.
- Serve hot or cold with pita bread as an appetizer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.