Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1¾ cups chocolate wafer cookies — crumbled
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon amaretto
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream — softened
- 1 pint coffee ice cream — softened
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate — grated
- In a medium bowl, place the cookie crumbs, melted butter and amaretto.
- Mix the ingredients together.
- Press mixture into a buttered pie pan to form a pie shell.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Bake the pie crust for 6 – 8 minutes.
- Let cool and then freeze for 15 minutes.
- Spread the vanilla ice cream evenly over the bottom of crust and freeze for 15 minutes or until ice cream is firm.
- Spread the coffee ice cream evenly on top of the vanilla ice cream.
- Sprinkle chocolate shavings over the top and freeze.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.