This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Howard Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1983.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 ounces gin
- 4 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces triple sec
- 4 ounces white rum
- 4 ounces tequila
- 4 ounces sweet and sour mix
- 8 ounces orange juice
- lemon wedges
- In blender combine gin, vodka, triple sec, rum, tequila, mix and orange juice.
- Blend until well combined then pour into 4 highball glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.