Hot Pepper Relish. This relish is best when allowed to sit for 3+ days before serving.
- 8 garlic cloves minced
- 1 celery stalk with leaves
- ½ lb fresh hot peppers
- 1 red bell pepper cored and seeded
- 2 cups dill fresh chopped
- 1½ cups cilantro fresh chopped
- ⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Coarsely chop celery, hot peppers and red bell pepper then add garlic and mix well and add chopped herbs and mix to a medium coarseness.
- Stir in vinegar and salt then cover and refrigerate overnight before packing into jars.
- Either store in the refrigerator or process in a water bath for longer storage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.