- WARNING: Contains disease.
- 2 large cloves garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups plain whole milk yogurt
- juice and pulp of 1 large lemon
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 large whole chicken breasts
- Put salt in a wide shallow non reactive bowl with garlic and mash together until you have paste.
- Add yogurt, lemon and pepper.
- Skin chicken breasts then remove all visible fat and separate halves.
- Bend each backward to break bones so pieces will lie flat.
- Add to the yogurt and turn so all surfaces are well coated.
- Cover bowl tightly and refrigerate.
- Allow to marinate overnight.
- Remove breasts from marinade and wipe off all but a thin film.
- Broil or grill about 6 inches from heat for 8 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.