- 2 cups dried pinto beans
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- salt to taste
- large sweet Onion, sliced
- Cook beans until tender.
- That's about 20 minutes in the pressure cooker
- Add potatoes and celery and cook until potatoes are tender.
- In the pressure cooker that takes anywhere from 2–8 minutes, depending how finely you chop the potatoes.
- salt to taste.
- Saute Onion until browned.
- Mix in with beans and potatoes.
- If you like it hot, a shot or two of hot sauce would be good.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.