- 250 g fresh champignon mushrooms
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 (450 g) can hearts of palm
- 1 (450 g) can artichoke hearts
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons wine vinegar
- Carefully wash the mushrooms and slice in half.
- Put into pot with the lemon juice, garlic and salt.
- Cover and cook on medium heat for about 2 minutes.
- Shake the pot occasionally.
- Take off the heat.
- Drain and put into salad bowl.
- Rinse and drain the palm hearts.
- Slice in half and add to the mushrooms in the bowl.
- Rinse and drain the artichoke hearts, slice in half and add to the bowl, too.
- Blend together the ingredients of the dressing and pour over the salad.
- Mix gently, refrigerate 10 minutes and then serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.