This traditional African fruit salad is made with lime juice and brown sugar, giving it a unique flavor.
- 4 cups of ½-inch cubed fresh or canned pineapple
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and divided into sections
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and diced
- 2 bananas, cut in ½ inch slices
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- flaked coconut
- Combine fruits in a bowl.
- Combine lime juice and sugar, and add to fruits; toss to coat.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with coconut before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.