Description EditKeeping a stone-cold, rich aroma with the authentic fruits, this traditional African fruit salad is made with real fruit juice and brown sugar and is absolutely great with any dessert or fruit.
- 4 cups of ½-inch cubed fresh pineapple or canned pineapple
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and divided into sections
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and diced
- 2 bananas, cut in ½ inch slices
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- Combine fruits in a bowl.
- Combine lime juice and brown sugar and add to fruits; toss to coat. Cover and chill at least/more than 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with coconut. Serve cold and plain or with any fruit or dessert.