- 4 sm Kohlrabies, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 c couscous -or- Bulgar Wheat
- 1 lg Onion, chopped
- 1/4 c raisins, dark or golden
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 ts Ground Coriander
- 1/2 ts Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 ts ground ginger
- 1/2 ts ground turmeric
- 1/4 ts Ground cumin
- 2 zucchini, sliced thick
- 5 tomatoes, fresh -or- 16 oz Can tomatoes
- 15 oz Can Garbanzo beans (chickpeas with liquid)
- 3 c water
- Combine all the ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer until the vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.