Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Absolute delicious Japanese like dinner made right at home in a matter of minutes!
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) tuna steaks (1 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons ginger marmalade (such as Dundee)
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Spoon 1 tablespoon soy sauce over fish; let stand 5 minutes.
- Combine the remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce, ginger marmalade, and 2 teaspoons wasabi paste in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat and coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add fish to pan; cook 2 minutes on each side.
- Spoon marmalade mixture over tuna; cook 1 minute or until medium-rare or until desired degree of doneness.
- Remove tuna from pan; sprinkle with cilantro (optional)
Serve with jasmine rice or mashed potatoes and green beans (or another fresh vegetable!)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.