- 500 g eggplant
- 500 g potato
- 4 onions
- 100 g oil
- 4 tomato
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 cup spices (basil, thyme, cilantro, parsley)
- 1 garlic head
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp ground red pepper
- 4 red sweet peppers
- Slice eggplant finely, salt and leave for 15 minutes, then squeeze extra juice.
- Slice finely other vegetables and mice spices.
- Put in a deep pan in layers, beginning from eggplant, sprinkle every layer with spices and a bit if salt.
- Pour over oil and ½ cup water, cover tightly with a plate and then with the cover.
- Stew on low heat until done.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.