- 15 dag wheat flour
- 1 cooked potato, mushed (optional)
- 50 dag buckwheat flour
- 1 cake yeast, melted in lukewarm water
- salt to taste
- 4 dl lukewarm water
- Mix both flours, then make a hole in the center and pour in yeast dissolved in lukewarm water.
- Cover with flour and let it rise.
- Make dough with salted lukewarm water.
- Dough should slowly rise.
- If you add mashed potato, bread will be more succulent.
- Knead and make a loaf.
- Sprinkle with flour and wait until it rise again.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.