- 4 lb chicken
- ½ cup oil
- ½ lb nuts, chopped
- 2 tsp garlic, ground
- 6 chiles, liquidated
- 4 slice of bread
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 4 oz Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 6 yellow potatoes
- 1 can black olives
- 3 eggs, hard boiled
- Boil the chicken in salted water.
- Remove from bone and break into bite size pieces.
- In a saucepan heat the oil and fry the onion, garlic and chile peppers, salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry until golden and add the bread.
- Cook slowly for 10 minutes.
- Add chopped nuts, grated cheese and chopped chicken.
- Two or three minutes before serving add the evaporated milk.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.