Description[edit | edit source]
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- Serves 8
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 small can peeled green chilies (4 oz)
- 1 large onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup half and half or light cream
- ½ lb shredded mild cheddar cheese or jack cheese
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Rinse seeds from chilies and cut into fine dice.
- Cook onion and garlic in oil until wilted.
- Add flour and stir over direct heat until bubbly, about 2 minutes.
- Gradually stir in cream until smooth.
- Add cheese and chilies.
- Heat, stirring until cheese melts.
- Transfer, if needed to fondue pot or chafing dish.
- Keep warm over burner or water bath.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.