This barbecue sauce is added with mayonnaise used for meat and seafood.
- 1 quart mayonnaise
- ¾ quart apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup corn syrup
- ¼ tablespoon cayenne pepper
- Prepared horseradish
- Lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 ¼ teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a very large blender or food processor. (It may be necessary to do this in 2 batches; just add 1/2 of each ingredient and then repeat.) Blend for 1 minute, or until thoroughly combined and mixture is smooth. Pour sauce into a large bowl.
- Use when grilling chicken (or meat); brush lightly over the chicken during the last few minutes of grilling. This sauce is also great for dipping; set some sauce aside for passing at the table.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.