- 1 onion chopped
- 1 potato diced
- 2 tbsp I Can't Believe It's Not Butter - light
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup water
- 2½ cup non-fat milk or low-fat 1% milk
- 12 oz pink shrimp (about 2½ cups)
- ¾ cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tbsp minced parsley
- salt and pepper
- Combine onion, potato and butter in 2-quart microwave-proof dish.
- Microwave at high 4 minutes.
- Add flour; stir to blend.
- Gradually stir in water; microwave at high 3 minutes.
- Add milk; microwave at high 1 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp, peas, parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
- Microwave at high 3 to 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Saute onion and potato in butter about 5 minutes.
- Stir in flour; cook 1 minute.
- Simmer until potatoes are barely tender.
- Stir in milk and heat.
- Add shrimp, peas, parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.