- 418 grams canned Alaska salmon (pink or red)
- 24 vol-au-vent cases (pre-cooked, individual)
- 250 grams cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 150 ml mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp freshly chopped mint
- Drain the can of salmon.
- Flake the fish into a bowl and set aside.
- Scoop out the soft pastry from inside the vol-au-vent cases.
- Put the cucumber into another bowl and sprinkle with the salt.
- Allow to stand for 15 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- Pat dry and mix into the salmon with the remaining ingredients.
- Pile equal amounts of the salmon filling into each vol-au-vent case and replace the lids.
- Serve garnished with salad.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.