Meatballs with raisins
- ½ kilo of minced meat
- 2 eggs
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
- flour for coating the meatballs
- 50 g raisins
- 1 leek, white part only
- ½ cup white wine
- 5 carrots
- 1 cup oil
- Place meat in a bowl, add eggs unbeaten, parsley, bread crumbs, salt and pepper, raisins, chopped garlic.
- Knead all this, then form into meatballs, make 8.
- Roll in flour and fry in hot oil.
- Brown them well and remove from heat and reserve.
- In the same oil, put the white of leek, sliced, cooked a bit and then add the carrots, peeled and cut rather small, the kitchen a moment, turn to put the meatballs to the pan, add the wine is left uncovered to evaporate the alcohol, add enough water so that the meatballs are covered, add 1 tablespoon salt, cook until carrots are tender.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.