- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp grated lemon rind
- 1½ cup cornstarch
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Cream butter.
- Add sugar and beat.
- Add egg and egg yolks, one at a time, beating well.
- Beat in vanilla and lemon rind.
- Sift together cornstarch, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add to mixture and mix well.
- Drop batter by small spoonfuls onto well buttered baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 °F degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove immediately.
- Sandwich the cookies together with sweet milk dessert (dulce de leche).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.