- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Large Spanish Onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 10 ounce can whole tomatoes
- 1 Teaspoon paprika
- A pinch of crushed saffron
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Large potatoes
- 3 Stalks of celery diced
- 8 Cups of chicken broth
- 2 Pounds firm white fish
3) Add spices, potatoes and broth. Simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Add fish and continue to cook until the fish flakes.
5) Purée soup in blender or food processor. Return to stove and simmer over low heat for an additional 10 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.