- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 large Red Delicious apple, cored,peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (15 ounces) package folded refrigerated pie crusts
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, flour,cinnamon and nutmeg; mix well,.
- Add the apples and toss to coat completely.
- Pour the apple mixture into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Combine the butter and vanilla and pour over the apples, cover the apples with the pie crust.
- spray the crust with non-stick cooking spray and bake for 50 – 55 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.