Peanut & Pecan Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 48
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Combine butter, peanut butter, sugar vanilla and egg, beating until light and fluffy. Stir together dry ingredients and add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and place about 2 inches apart on a baking sheet. Flatten with fork tines in a criss cross pattern.
- Bake at 350 °F. for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.