- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 cup kellogg's all-bran cereal
- 1 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 egg beaters 99% real egg pro
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- Stir together flour, Sugar & baking powder .
- In a large mixing bowl combine cereal & milk. Let stand 5min or until cereal softens.
- Add egg beater and applesauce. Beat well.
- Add flour mixture stirring only until combined.
- Pour into 12 muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 °F for 20 minutes until lightly brown.
- Serve warm.
Nutrition (per serving): 146 calories total, fat 1 g (4% of calories)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.