Description[edit | edit source]
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves: 4
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (16 oz) undrained stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup uncooked pasta (elbow macaroni)
- 1 envelope vegetable soup mix
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Brown beef and drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil then simmer covered, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until pasta is done.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.