Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- ¾ cup crushed corn flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Heat oven to 375 °F.
- In a large bowl, combine ground pork, onion flakes, corn flakes, salt, pepper and egg.
- In a small bowl stir together ketchup, brown sugar and dry mustard.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the ketchup mixture into the pork and mix well.
- Spray muffin tin with vegetable cooking spray.
- Form 6 meatballs and place in muffin tin.
- Coat the top of each meatball with the remaining ketchup mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375 °F, until nicely browned and glazed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.